Bela's Music Blog

Hi, I'm Bela, and thanks for visiting my blog! Stay up-to-date with my happenings in the music world. As a singer, performer, and recording artist in the indian music scene, I hope to keep my friends and fans in the loop with my new blog. Your comments are welcome. Enjoy!

June 23, 2010

Runa Laila concert in Atlantic City

It has been quite a while since I last blogged on my site. So rather than going through each and every performance of mine in the past 3 years, I decided to pick out some of the most memorable, exciting, moments.
For most of my life, I had heard of Runa Laila, an amazing artist from Bangladesh, who had made the age-old song, Dumadum Mast Kalandar, outstandingly popular in the entire Indian subcontinent. So when I received the call that I was to perform on the same platform with her, no less, at the House of Blues in Atlantic City, I was quite thrilled. My performance was extremely well-received and was truly memorable.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home