Bela's Music Blog

Hi, I'm Bela, and thanks for visiting my blog! Stay up-to-date with my happenings in the music world. As a singer, performer, and recording artist in the indian music scene, I hope to keep my friends and fans in the loop with my new blog. Your comments are welcome. Enjoy!

February 07, 2007

Masala Cruise Dec 2006


This was my very first cruise - as a passenger and as a performer... I was with our very own Masala Cruise!!! We were heading over to the Bahamas, from Dec. 22 - 25, '06. I had an amazing time performing with this crew. This picture was taken on our last nite of the cruise. It was dandiya nite on the open deck, with the sky and stars above us, and the wind blowing. It was just such an awesome experience. Here I was on stage (in the pink outfit), performing with a very popular dandiya couple, Khelaiya -Rupal and Piyush Shah. That was my very first attempt, after a long period of time, at trying my hand at singing garba.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home