Bela's Music Blog

Hi, I'm Bela, and thanks for visiting my blog! Stay up-to-date with my happenings in the music world. As a singer, performer, and recording artist in the indian music scene, I hope to keep my friends and fans in the loop with my new blog. Your comments are welcome. Enjoy!

February 08, 2007

Atif Aslam after our show in NJ



This is me with Atif Aslam (of the Woh lamhe, Aadat, and Doorie fame), right after our show in NJ. It was 4am (no sleep since the show ended at 2:30), and time to leave for the next city on the tour [which is why I look a bit haggard :)...]. I have to say one thing about him. This guy is a really good performer. He's got amazing stage presence....the only other time I saw that much energy and enthusiasm on stage was with Junoon. It was a pleasure performing on the same platform with him.

Along with us were the hugely popular Bhangra group, RDB, and Annie. On the right is the flyer for that concert.  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home