Bela's Music Blog

Hi, I'm Bela, and thanks for visiting my blog! Stay up-to-date with my happenings in the music world. As a singer, performer, and recording artist in the indian music scene, I hope to keep my friends and fans in the loop with my new blog. Your comments are welcome. Enjoy!

February 07, 2007

Making of my music video


























This was the making of my music video in Jan 2007 in NY. One picture is of us girls rehearsing before the shoot. My amazing choreographer, Anil Diwaker, and talented director, Sulekh, are instructing me in a second picture. There's a picture of me, right before we started the shoot... we were out in the freezing cold for close to 12-13 hrs. But due to the fact that all of us were running on adrenaline, we ignored the cold and just had fun. There was great team spirit!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home